· The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller
· Over 1 million copies sold
· Now updated with a completely new introduction: "Resetting Execution in a Time
The book that broke important new ground when first published ... now made more relevant
than ever through a timely introduction tied into the current financial and economic
1. Substantial New Introduction: Shows how the business environment is being "reset,"
will never return to" normal" and why the discipline of execution is more important
2. The Realism and Hard-Nosed Approach that Readers Expect From Bossidy and Charan:
Practical advice from two authors rooted in the real world about how to get things
3. Authors Who Have Grown in Stature, Visibility and Importance Since Publication
in 2002. Larry Bossidy is a regular on CNBC's Squawk Box. Ram
Charan has been the subject of major profiles in Fortune, The Economist and Fast
Company and is regarded as "the Peter Drucker of the 21st century."
4. Highly Relevant Stories Included in New Introduction: How Jamie Dimon, CEO and
Chairman of JPMorgan Chase has used the principles of execution to great success
throughout his career, contrasted with the failure of former Citigroup CEO Charles
Larry Bossidy is the retired chairman and CEO of Honeywell International. Earlier
in his career he was vice chairman of General Electric. Ram Charan is a highly sought
after advisors to CEOs and senior executives in companies around the world.
EXECUTION by Larry Bossidy & Ram Charan
(Crown Business, originally published in June 2002)